What's new

Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrekz_kitty

Ok i have been reading the rules and stuff and there is something i don't understand,what do i do if i see some one bunny-hopping. If u could help me or point out where i find the answer to that question it would be very helpful thanks. <3

Nick

Donator
Wrekz_kitty said:
Ok i have been reading the rules and stuff and there is something i don't understand,what do i do if i see some one bunny-hopping. If u could help me or point out where i find the answer to that question it would be very helpful thanks. <3
Hello!

Alrighty, I'll start by saying that these questions do not have a specific answer, you are not defining something (like MG or PG).
As I am sure you know, bunny-hopping is not allowed (on RP servers). What the question is really asking is, 'What do you do if you see somebody breaking the rules of the server?' I am sure you are capable of answering that, if not then I guess you should look for a 'light RP' sever!

If there is any other way, I, an administrator or a helper could help you, do not hesitate to PM them, or post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.