My name is Joseph Johnson

I AM HAVING A SERIOUS PROBLEM

Watch this !

20tozyx.png

What should I do now.......?

TommyB

Owner
Joseph Johnson said:
NO MAN IT SAYS :Your Master Account requires action from yourself, please visit redcountyrp.com/login to check the status.
I think you need to learn how to read, sir.

Also moved to the correct section.

I understand what it says but I don't understand what to do guys........Help me out....! and if somebody got TEAM VIEWER than add me on skype " jawad.1191 " Please.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Joseph Johnson said:
I understand what it says but I don't understand what to do guys........Help me out....! and if somebody got TEAM VIEWER than add me on skype " jawad.1191 " Please.

Step 1) Head to the RCRP Master Account Login.

Step 2) Login to your Master Account on the right-hand side of the screen.

Step 3) After accessing your Master Account, your problem will be listed there.

Step 4) Take complete action. This problem could happen if you didn't add any characters to your account yet. You must make sure you add one first.

NOTE: If you can't find the problem, reply with what steps you followed and your final result so we can go on further in assisting you. Let's hope we're all right by telling you to login and check your master account. It can also ask for you to re-send an activation email to verify your master account. Make sure you verify it as well!

I've done as you said but I didn't see any kind of problem listed there and as you mentioned that I must make some characters well I made them when I got my character application approved.Now I just think that the main problem is in my name I should change it because my master account name is Joseph Johnson no dashes.Hmmm can an Admin allow me to change my Master Account's name ? Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.