What's new

Help for BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

siero

Hi,
Im Elia_Veleno, an italian roleplayer. Yesterday, FOR THE FIRST TIME, i've found your server and your forum. I start to play, and today, while im RPing, my connection were lost. (In italy we have all bad telephone line) When I've my connection back, i trying to join server, and i'm banned, also in this forum. Reason in forum is: You're banned on old forum. Now, can you explain me why i'm banned? If the first time i've seen your forum (not registered, but also see as i've register my account 10 min. ago) and your server were yesterday? Please help me... i'd like so much try to play in an English serv.

Modify: I post this topic, in this section, cause there isnt my name in BAN LIST and when i try to join server i see: You were banned from this server. AND STOP. No name of admin or someone that ban me, no reason, nothing. Only in forum i had: Banned on old forum.

Bye
Elia

Luis-

Donator
Keep trying, it can also be a SA:MP bug as it sometimes happens to me, if you are banned, I am afraid an admin will have to look in to it, good luck mate.

siero

I'll keep try :( Hope Hope Hope :) If i cant join server, tomorrow, i UP this topic, hoping that an admin see it.
Thanks a lot mate

siero

Nothing, after 1223423 router's restart, and 43423 time that i've try to login this is the message:

If i change the name_surname result is same.

I reade in others topic that can be a RANGE BAN, but i want to clarify, that yesterday is the first time i've logged in server and forum.
So i hope that an admin like ALEC can read this topic as soon as possible.

Bye all and thanks

Elia

Adams

Donator
Two questions;
What is your IG name, and
Does this happen with every server or just red county roleplay?

siero

Hi,
My IG name is Elia_Veleno, and it happens only in RCRP server, in other server doesnt happens.

siero

I try to login server and now i can login. I hope that problem is resolved.

Thanks you all again.
Elia

Good to hear. Keep in mind when it says: You are banned from this server.
Thats a SAMP bug. Hope you dont get any problem in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.