What's new

[HELP] Black/Dark Screen Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzNicca

First let me start by saying. My GTA works good in every other server, I have no problems at all. I try this server and always have this problem, I tried relogging several times and tried uninstall my mods and no luck.

z4XFqGp.png

But when I press Tab, the brightness goes back to normal, I have no idea why.

nMopXbW.png

ConnorA

Donator
If you CTRL+ALT+DELETE then tab back in, does it still stay dark till you press tab? Also, have you tried pressing ESC twice? Sometimes this can fix brightness issues.

DizzNicca

Fixed, apparently it's a HUD problem, I guess you can't have certain HUD mods in this server.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Can you share what certain hud mod it was just so we can easily identify the problem in the future?

DizzNicca

Yassin said:
Can you share what certain hud mod it was just so we can easily identify the problem in the future?
Yeah I googled the problem and seen someone else had it to on this server. Anyways it's the "mobilehud" that isn't compatible. Every other HUD seems to work fine.

This HUD:

q7slgVS.png

Screenshot is NOT meant for advertising, it's for problem fixing purposes only.​

Temper

Donator
I had the exact same problem when I used this HUD on RCRP..- No clue what causes it to be honest.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Alright, thanks for sharing that DizzNicca and Temper, if you require further assistance, you can use /assistance in-game and/or create another query/topic in this section.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.