What's new

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do I fucking need to wait for an administrator to review my application. Played here 3-4 years ago and never been treated so badly. Its been 1 day already, and im sure there arent tons of apps. And stil if it did, there are servers where there are over 100 apps daily and still get reviewed in less than 30 minutes.

Witting

Donator
If you played here 3-4 years ago why aren't you using that account to play now?

We don't just let everyone who can sling a couple sentences together play on this server. The administration team deal with applications when they can, however things do take time to check and to read through. Learn to be patient.

And there are almost 2 days and the application still didnt get reviewed. I think its harder getting into NASA staff than getting a character here.

Sergio_Casano

Banned
:welcome:

I am new as well, but please be patient my friend and you'll be accepted within 48 hours, if your application is legit and your character story has enough effort put in. I posted mine on Tuesday, and it got accepted yesterday.

Good luck!

p.s. work on your attitude

Witting

Donator
Sergio_Casano said:
:welcome:

I am new as well, but please be patient my friend and you'll be accepted within 48 hours, if your application is legit and your character story has enough effort put in. I posted mine on Tuesday, and it got accepted yesterday.

Good luck!

p.s. work on your attitude

What this guy said.

Have a look see what he put in the tiny writing, might give you some help around here :) :luvrcrp:

Novi

Retired Admin
You had to wait less than 24h, stop being so impatient and watch your attitude. Such an attitude is not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.