What's new

Hello Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbiewow

Could someone help me out making my character?? its been two days since the first time i`ve been in this forum and I still have no idea why I cant make an character through website..

-Thank you

Flat Vodka

Hello there, I am not an administrator but I may be of assistance. Here are the steps to creating a RC-RP character:
  1. First, go to https://redcountyrp.com/register. Fill out the application fields accurately because you will need to activate your account via email.
  2. Second, check your email account for the activation link (click the link),
  3. Third, fill out the role-play quiz. In order to fill out the role-play quiz, you will need to role read this in order to answer the quiz correctly.
  4. Fourth, after passing the role-play quiz, you will need to provide a reason why you want to join the server and include a short character story.
  5. Lastly, wait for your application to be reviewed. The decision of the reviewer will be sent to you via email.

Meyrick

Retired Admin
Flat Vodka said:
Hello there, I am not an administrator but I may be of assistance. Here are the steps to creating a RC-RP character:
  1. First, go to https://redcountyrp.com/register. Fill out the application fields accurately because you will need to activate your account via email.
  2. Second, check your email account for the activation link (click the link),
  3. Third, fill out the role-play quiz. In order to fill out the role-play quiz, you will need to role read this in order to answer the quiz correctly.
  4. Fourth, after passing the role-play quiz, you will need to provide a reason why you want to join the server and include a short character story.
  5. Lastly, wait for your application to be reviewed. The decision of the reviewer will be sent to you via email.

Arky

Retired Admin
newbiewow said:
Could someone help me out making my character?? its been two days since the first time i`ve been in this forum and I still have no idea why I cant make an character through website..

-Thank you

What's up, have you figured it all out yet? :)

Arky

Retired Admin
ArkyStano said:
newbiewow said:

-Thank you

What's up, have you figured it all out yet? :)

If not, please be free to PM me in the future, going to L/A this now. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.