What's new

[GUIDE] Roleplaying a Bar/Club

Rossi

Donator
but how do u rp as a newbie bar/club staff? surely no one is perfect on their first day of the job

I worked at a bar in some village near me for a few weeks, it's super easy to pick up unless you're really stupid, I only made a few petty mistakes, dropped the odd plastic cup, wrong wine glass and I kept short changing people. But if someone asked for some weird cocktail or drink, I'd go into the back and google it on my phone.

Bar work doesn't really take much practice, it just requires you to be not retarded

Weaver

Donator
Really really nice man! I will be posting this thread on my discord for our new prospects who work the bar at the clubhouse! Solid work man

Moneko

Diamond Member
I worked at a bar in some village near me for a few weeks, it's super easy to pick up unless you're really stupid, I only made a few petty mistakes, dropped the odd plastic cup, wrong wine glass and I kept short changing people. But if someone asked for some weird cocktail or drink, I'd go into the back and google it on my phone.

Bar work doesn't really take much practice, it just requires you to be not retarded

lol not "google" can be applicable irl while working since you're on hands with everything that's gonna happen

Rossi

Donator
lol not "google" can be applicable irl while working since you're on hands with everything that's gonna happen
just go into the back room, 99% of bars have them, just run in, google it, try your best to remember and go back out
btw if u google behind a bar it's risky as fuck. u'll get fired if ur manager catches u
good guide
That's why I used to go into the back room xx

Sakrat

chief executive roleplayer
Bro u got it all wrong!!! smh smh smh silly

Hire doorman make him take 2 and a half grand money from EVERYONe
Hire bartender pay him 1k and say that he'll get alot from tip
you are ur own guard with the LICENSED firearm which ISN'T from the mafia faction you've been in a yar ago
step 5 make money
also if cops show u insult them abd shoot
jUST a little heads-u[ for future guide :):):)

Matthew

Donator
that's a lot of detail for rping a bar

but that's not a bad thing, good read

Sinnex

Donator
this guide is more detailed than the general roleplay standards
props