What's new

gta_sa.exe has stopped working crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsakamotoxx

When I logged in and selected a character, my GTA simply crashes once I spawned, how do I fix this :?:
(Oh yeah, I only experience this on RCRP server so far.)

Alexi

Retired Admin
Hello there,

Try to go to your GTA san andreas User Files and delete gta_sa.set
Do you have any mods? That's an other option if you have downloaded a bad modification.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Alexi said:
Hello there,

Do you have any mods? That's an other option if you have downloaded a bad modification.

If this is also a spawn issue, then I suggest when logging in to quickly /changespawn. If you need your spawn set, a Lead Admin can do that for you. That might be the case if you do not have any modifications. But if you do, I'd follow Alexi's phrase from earlier.

Alexi said:
Hello there,

xxsakamotoxx

Unknown said:
Alexi said:
Hello there,

If this is also a spawn issue, then I suggest when logging in to quickly /changespawn. If you need your spawn set, a Lead Admin can do that for you. That might be the case if you do not have any modifications. But if you do, I'd follow Alexi's phrase from earlier.

Alexi said:
Hello there,

I've tried deleting gta_sa.set and it still crashes and I can't do /changespawn except the newbie spawn.

Yassin

Retired Admin
xxsakamotoxx said:
Unknown said:
Alexi said:
Hello there,

Alexi said:
Hello there,

I've tried deleting gta_sa.set and it still crashes and I can't do /changespawn except the newbie spawn.

Set the newbie spawn to Blueberry or Fort Carson and try again.

xxsakamotoxx

Unknown said:
xxsakamotoxx said:
Unknown said:
Alexi said:
Hello there,

Alexi said:
Hello there,

Set the newbie spawn to Blueberry or Fort Carson and try again.

How do I set it?

Status
Not open for further replies.