What's new

Got donator from a player who left. Can I get a donator vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kek

Silver Member
First of all thanks to Oldi (AJ_Washington), sad to see you leave, bro!

Second of all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

So, I got a donator level gifted to me and everything works such as togging /b, higher paychecks etc. But when I do /donation it tells me there is nothing for me to claim.

I do a have three cars in /vmenu though, would that cause it?

IG name and the character that has the donator status: Louis_Vaughn.

Also, I'm probably going to donate some money myself soon, :luvrcrp: .

Alko

Donator
Well, donator vehicle needs to be transfered just like Donator level.
You'll need to sell one vehicle and tell AJ_Washington to transfer you donator vehicle if he wants.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
A donator vehicle can only be spawned once per a donator level (same for the free player levels / weapon skill levels, forum namechanges and other one-time benefits). If Oldi claimed his vehicle already (which he definitely did, because who wouldn't) - the onl way for you to get it is by having him transfer it from his account to yours. No other way to do it.

B!shop

Retired Admin
Well, like Earl told. You need to donate to get the donator vehicle or he will have to transfer the vehicle to you through the UCP willingly. That's being said, can this be locked now? :D

Kek

Silver Member
B!shop said:
Well, like Earl told. You need to donate to get the donator vehicle or he will have to transfer the vehicle to you through the UCP willingly. That's being said, can this be locked now? :D

It can be locked, thanks for your help, guys. I'll probably go donate myself anyways.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.