What's new

Going into ingame server

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSnikerz

I was accepted to the RCRP and i have my master acc and everything, but i cant find a way to join a server and begin playing. What do I do?

TommyB

Owner
SuperSnikerz said:
Yes i know i created the character but i cant find a way to register it.
Well if a character is created it should be registered as well. Have you tried to go ingame?

Limuz

Donator
You'll need the server IP, which is 78.32.62.76:7777.
Simply add it to your favourites in he SAMP Client (button with the V thing) and press connect! (The play-triangle)
As soon as you're in the server with your character name, you can login and do the tutorial. When you're done, it's officially registered.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Make sure you have an under score between your first and last name on the SAMP name: eg. Richard_Perice

SuperSnikerz

AshleyAcidix said:
Make sure you have an under score between your first and last name on the SAMP name: eg. Richard_Perice
i have the under score i actualy have 2 characters and its says on status unregistered

SuperSnikerz

Limuz said:
Simply add it to your favourites in he SAMP Client (button with the V thing) and press connect! (The play-triangle)
As soon as you're in the server with your character name, you can login and do the tutorial. When you're done, it's officially registered.
how do i use the IP? where do i type it in?

SuperSnikerz

Limuz said:
Oh yea and i cant find the whole favorite thing that you said. see im kind of new to this this is my first time and i dont really know how anything works so yeah.Now how do i favorite? where do i go to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.