What's new

Getting your criminal record check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Donator
I was hoping that I could get some help regarding getting your criminal record checked completed. I applied for a record check 2 days ago however I am yet to receive any information about my criminal record and I honestly I am getting frustrated as I am sitting and waiting for someone to come on and simply complete my request which takes only 5 minutes or less. Yet they have not done so. It seems whoever is in charge of the criminal check thread is quite inactive or lazy to do his job. There are now 2 other people not including myself who are waiting on this person/people to come on and do their job so that I can start RPing on the server in the faction. The sad part is you would think that one of the biggest factions on this server surely would have the best response times on this forum when it comes to something like this. Also, the only answers I seem to be getting when I ask how long this will be I have either gotten:
1) Usually the same day.
2) Please have patience.​
I would like to know honestly how long this is going to take or is their any way that I can get this sped up so I can actually start to RPing? :evil:

Inferno

Donator
Well it really depends, on how regularly they check it, see there are times they check it and come back to it after a week, so it depends with each one, honestly, they udo it around 2-5 days tops, so as you were said to before, have patience, and you'll get it, I realize you're tired of hearing that but that's all you can do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.