Get my record changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Banned
I apparently have
-GTA
-60k in unpaid fines

I paid the fines and the arrest was reversed. Don't see why the fine is still there.

Explanation:
Ironic thing... It's issued by Jill_Lamontagne. This was the alt of the person who originally filed me it. Was it possible it was not removed on my record? No. I had officers check my record. Jacob_Creek did it recently within 4-5 days ago and it was clean besides for that one reverse issued by ASHLEY_BARNES (her main). Meaning sometime between a few days ago, Jill Lamontagne added the charges on my account without me actually doing anything.

The last 2 weeks i've been on I have logged on around 10PM-2AM in which I never saw Jill_Lamontagne and would never steal a car if I have 3 and I would obviously be able to pay the fine considering my wealth. If this Jeff_B (the owner of both accounts) is found liable, I request that he'd be dismissed from RCSD for his OOC actions considering Jill_Lamontagne would not have even met nor known me.

Reference:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=52699&p=576129&hilit=jill#p576129 <--- Shows that their Ashley Barnes is Jill Lamontagne
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=52025&hilit=ashley+barnes&start=15 <--- Shows reverse complaint back all the way when i joined.

Osiris

Banned
Donut Seller said:
There is no command to remove fines / arrests ingame, that's why it's still there.
So then what do I do? And I'm still requesting that Jill post here because I already paid the fine and took the jail time and then tobias gave me 60k to pay off the fine so it was reversed.
Like i said, it was added just recently because I had other people check my record throughout the weeks.

Frisker

Donator
Osiris said:
Donut Seller said:
There is no command to remove fines / arrests ingame, that's why it's still there.
So then what do I do? And I'm still requesting that Jill post here because I already paid the fine and took the jail time and then tobias gave me 60k to pay off the fine so it was reversed.
Like i said, it was added just recently because I had other people check my record throughout the weeks.

The fines stay there even if you paid them, just to notify us that you have been fined before.

Jeff_B

Donator
Why do you keep bringing this stupid topic back? You already made a complaint against me so what? Deal with it, you already got the money so stop being a major complainer and bring this stupid topic somewhere else or else i'm requesting this to be L&A'ed and removed.

Osiris

Banned
Jeff_B said:
Why do you keep bringing this stupid topic back? You already made a complaint against me so what? Deal with it, you already got the money so stop being a major complainer and bring this stupid topic somewhere else or else i'm requesting this to be L&A'ed and removed.
What money? I didn't gain anything. I paid a fine and got refunded. Now you issue another "GTA + 60k" charge on me. I had 2 police officers who were going to arrest me in game when I told them they were MGing. I got tobias there to even vouch for me (thank god).

AGAIN, can't you read my statements? I had my record checked up about 5 days ago and there was never any GTA or 60k charge PENDING. I had already done my time, paid the fine, etc. You must have added a warrent to me recently because i've had Jacob check my record and several over police officers pulling me over for a traffic stop.

Request whatever you want but i'm not going to stand here and have the RCSD go after me and when Tobias is offline, i'm screwed. I have a 100% clean record and I wish for it to stay that way.

Frisker

Donator
Osiris said:
Jeff_B said:
What money? I didn't gain anything. I paid a fine and got refunded. Now you issue another "GTA + 60k" charge on me. I had 2 police officers who were going to arrest me in game when I told them they were MGing. I got tobias there to even vouch for me (thank god).

AGAIN, can't you read my statements? I had my record checked up about 5 days ago and there was never any GTA or 60k charge PENDING. I had already done my time, paid the fine, etc. You must have added a warrent to me recently because i've had Jacob check my record and several over police officers pulling me over for a traffic stop.

Request whatever you want but i'm not going to stand here and have the RCSD go after me and when Tobias is offline, i'm screwed. I have a 100% clean record and I wish for it to stay that way.

But you DID steal the car right? And got caught of it? Then it means that you have no clean record, the stuff stays there even if you have served the jail time and paid the fines. That's the point of criminal record, and that's exactly the way it works IRL.

Giga

Donator
Frisker said:
But you DID steal the car right? And got caught of it? Then it means that you have no clean record, the stuff stays there even if you have served the jail time and paid the fines. That's the point of criminal record, and that's exactly the way it works IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.