What's new

Gang Rules - Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Silver Member
"You can only do an attack with it least the same ammount (3 v.s. 3) and max. the double ammount."

Last night, the SWC attacked 1 of the Yardies members while 3 of us were in Los Santos. I'm not posting this to bitch, I'm just trying to bring up a misunderstood point about this gang rule (above.) I PM'd Enrique and tried to explain that an attack must consist of 3 v 3. Hence "you can ONLY do an attack with at least the same amount[of members]." Does anyone know what I mean? This might help my explanation a bit more:
"(If you've got more members online than the double ammount then you'll have to take screenshots of ordering members to stay off the attack to fit the rule.)"

So, let me provide another example, there could be 4 members of a gang online and 3 of them being AFK. 1 of the members is hanging out at the hood. The other gang who has 3 members can't do an attack because there must be a 3 v 3 ratio to have a fair attack. So, there were 3 people online in both gangs, yes. But could they all participate in the attack? No. Again, the ratios in an attack must be fair, its just not how many members are online.

Rich

Donator
Well, then you're wrong.

The admins stated in multiple topics (Don't remember them, maybe a complaint thread?) that it doesn't matter who's where or who's doing what. If you're online, you're part of the ratio.

Otherwise it could be abused to hell. ''Oh shit they're attacking us, QUICK! /afk and say you're eating!!111''

Muncini

Donator
Rich said:
Well, then you're wrong.

The admins stated in multiple topics (Don't remember them, maybe a complaint thread?) that it doesn't matter who's where or who's doing what. If you're online, you're part of the ratio.

Otherwise it could be abused to hell. ''Oh shit they're attacking us, QUICK! /afk and say you're eating!!111''

Icewolf

Donator
I had the same problem against the CBC when I was bringing back 135 for the hell of it. They would attack every day at least 3-4 times, and we would only have like 3 people and they'd have 3 sultans filled with men. Thats one of the reasons that I got so fuckin pissed at them. Anyways, you COULD go /afk at any time, BUT as Far as I know, there must be 3 avalible defenders, not 3 online. Its just stupid when a gang hunts down one guy while the others are afk, or unable to defend.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
I really dislike some of the gang rules, as they are not realistic at all and they are taking away all the fun, mostly the ratio in this case. It's really confusing for some people & there's no way you can know for sure how many members does the rival un-official faction/gang have online. I hope the Admin team will discuss about this and decide to remove, or at least change them.

Tetra

Donator
I think the ratio rule should be removed completely. It gives me a headache and causes retarded arguments which there are already enough of.

Muncini

Donator
Tetra said:
I think the ratio rule should be removed completely. It gives me a headache and causes retarded arguments which there are already enough of.

True, but i guess there would be more complaints maybe, and no one would like it to be removed either...

Daniel

Donator
The ratio helps new gangs to form and factions with low amount of active members to survive. Imagine your gang getting bullied when you're unofficial, how positive would you be to continue dedicate your time when you're getting hunted down and shot to death everytime you log in?

An example would be if you were two members online, and 10 latinos (not mentioning any specific faction) came and beat you down and laughing at your faces. Players would rather join the gang that's owning, instead of the gang which is getting owned.

Icewolf

Donator
Daniel said:
The ratio helps new gangs to form and factions with low amount of active members to survive. Imagine your gang getting bullied when you're unofficial, how positive would you be to continue dedicate your time when you're getting hunted down and shot to death everytime you log in?

An example would be if you were two members online, and 10 latinos (not mentioning any specific faction) came and beat you down and laughing at your faces. Players would rather join the gang that's owning, instead of the gang which is getting owned.

Exacly why I gave up with the bloods and went inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.