What's new

Gang Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow

Bronze Member
So far i don't understand it, is it an application to become official, or it's the requirements to create a faction ?

Mike

Platinum Member
The applications are called applications, but more or less they are guidelines on how to make a successful faction on RCRP. You don't have to go by thus guidelines, as long as the rules are not violated though, and still become official or something.

Leroy

Donator
Look, if you want to create a gang. You have to roleplay alot together, and ofcourse you need a lot members to finish your gang with, after that all you can make a gang application if you want to make your gang official.

There a admin will respond soon, with the status if it's accepted or got denied.

Hopefully is this your answer, if it's not feel free to Forum PM me or reply on this ''Thread''.

Anyways, good luck!

felix

Bronze Member
Can admins create a gang hangout if the gang is not official? And also, is it free?

paskajaakko

Silver Member
felix said:
Can admins create a gang hangout if the gang is not official? And also, is it free?
If you mean that would they map a hangout for unofficial gang, then the answer is most likely not.
And i dont think that its free.
Someone can correct me if im wrong.

Frisker

Donator
paskajaakko said:
felix said:
If you mean that would they map a hangout for unofficial gang, then the answer is most likely not.

Yeah unofficial factions do not get mapped HQ's.

You can use any places in the map as HQ though - if it's owned by another gang/mafia then you're pretty much fucked though, but it's all IC matter. And it's completely free to just settle somewhere and use the place as HQ - you just don't get any mapping done.

felix

Bronze Member
Frisker said:
paskajaakko said:
felix said:

You can use any places in the map as HQ though - if it's owned by another gang/mafia then you're pretty much fucked though, but it's all IC matter. And it's completely free to just settle somewhere and use the place as HQ - you just don't get any mapping done.

And what about vehicles?

P.S. Maybe you know if Welcome pump bar is taken?

Frisker

Donator
felix said:
Frisker said:
paskajaakko said:
felix said:

And what about vehicles?

P.S. Maybe you know if Welcome pump bar is taken?

You have to get your own vehicles, no one will provide them for unofficial gangs.
And I'm pretty sure that Welcome Pump is taken my Barbarians MC. Not 100% sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.