What's new

Game running in background?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

Donator
Howdy! my GTA San Andreas launches normally and all is well, but when I install "any" enb, the game never boots up. When I open up task manager it sais the game is running in the background, yet it never pops up. Any help?

Kenth

Platinum Member
Novi said:
Alright here is the real solution that worked for me on the latest windows 10 build:
1. Install Samp Addon V2.1 from here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/760017-relsa-samp-addon/
2. When installing this check/uncheck the options you'd like, I suggest NOT to install the 0.3.7. Samp IMG as it breaks any custom kevlar vest mods etc.
3. Install CLEO4 with ASI loader + Install Modloader if you don't have it yet.
4. Install any ENB like you normally do (put everything in the directory)
5. Move just the d3d9.dll to the modloader folder, nothing else related to the ENB

Tell me if that works.

Credits go to Novi for finding the solution.

Wander

Donator
Kenth said:
Novi said:
Alright here is the real solution that worked for me on the latest windows 10 build:
1. Install Samp Addon V2.1 from here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/760017-relsa-samp-addon/
2. When installing this check/uncheck the options you'd like, I suggest NOT to install the 0.3.7. Samp IMG as it breaks any custom kevlar vest mods etc.
3. Install CLEO4 with ASI loader + Install Modloader if you don't have it yet.
4. Install any ENB like you normally do (put everything in the directory)
5. Move just the d3d9.dll to the modloader folder, nothing else related to the ENB

Tell me if that works.

Credits go to Novi for finding the solution.

Thank you so much! omg!!

Kenth

Platinum Member
Glad I could be of assistance.

Credits go to novi for finding the solution. If you need this topic unlocked for any reason feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.