What's new

Game keeps crashing whenever i select a spawnpoint with a certain character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayen_5668Fx

Hello,
I created a new character today and went to the clothes shop to get a skin that suits my roleplay. I bought a skin and everything was going just fine, but i saw a skin that i wanted to take a closer look at. So i decided to buy it as well, and the second i clicked on that skin my game crashed. I tried logging in again with my other character and the game works fine, but when i click on the new character and select a spawnpoint it crashes. And sometimes it sais something node is big, samp had to exit, and sometimes it starts downloading the textures and models from the beggining when i connect to the server.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    438.2 KB · Views: 3

Adzio

Donator
That error in my experience means that a mod that you have is incompatible with the samp version that you are running. Try removing all the mods that you have and check the game then get back to me then.

Rayen_5668Fx

That error in my experience means that a mod that you have is incompatible with the samp version that you are running. Try removing all the mods that you have and check the game then get back to me then.
I deleted all of my mods other than my hud because i've been playing with this hud for more than four months and it still crashes.

Rayen_5668Fx

I don't really understand what the hell is wrong with this game, sometimes i can log in with the other character and sometimes not with no mods installed.

Limitless

Retired Admin
Yeah, the FrameNode error is usually associated with something being wrong with a mod.

Try other servers, do you get the FrameNode error there too? If you don't and you are sure you have no skin or vehicle mods then you could try flushing the folder where SAMP downloads the server skins. This would have them be downloaded again and potentially fix corrupted files? Not sure where that folder is tho, I'm on phone

Rayen_5668Fx

Yeah, the FrameNode error is usually associated with something being wrong with a mod.

Try other servers, do you get the FrameNode error there too? If you don't and you are sure you have no skin or vehicle mods then you could try flushing the folder where SAMP downloads the server skins. This would have them be downloaded again and potentially fix corrupted files? Not sure where that folder is tho, I'm on phone
Now it crashes with any other servers and with any samp version, even the singleplayer doesn't launch anymore for some reason. I even reinstalled the game and still the same problem.

Limitless

Retired Admin
Something has happened with your computer and/or with the settings of your game. Have you done anything to them before or around the time this started?

Status
Not open for further replies.