What's new

Game freezes after putting the password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny.

Donator
Alright so, I tested this for atleast 10 times, and it's only happening with this server.
I recently re-installed a new GTA, I joined the server, I've enterd my password, and the screen freeze on the character selection, I can't move my mouse and that..
I tried that on other DM server, and it works there, please HELP!

Ecko

Donator
Hello there!

First of all I'd suggest that you delete your GTA San Andreas User Files folder, and get rid of your old settings.

And before reinstalling your game did you have any mods ? If so, what mods ?

Benny.

Donator
I removed all the old files, and yes, I downloaded sound mods and skins, but I removed the skins.
The sound mod shouldn't be a problem because I had them before and it didn't caused my any problems before...

Ecko

Donator
Hater00 said:
I removed all the old files, and yes, I downloaded sound mods and skins, but I removed the skins.
The sound mod shouldn't be a problem because I had them before and it didn't caused my any problems before...

So after removing your settings you're still getting the same result ?
Does SA-MP prompt a crash report? If so, do you think you could give me a PasteBin link to it?

PixelSQL

Banned
I would suggest you to re-install your GTA, and start without mods and stuff like this, add this modes which you know are working.

Benny.

Donator
@Ecko. No it dosen't crash, the game just freezing, I gotta press CTRL + ALT + DLT to get out of it..
@Pixel. I'll wait if Ecko has a response for it, if he dosen't, I'll do what u said :D

Ecko

Donator
PixelSQL said:
I would suggest you to re-install your GTA, and start without mods and stuff like this, add this modes which you know are working.

Well, he previously stated that he used the sound mod before.

Hater00 said:
@Ecko. No it dosen't crash, the game just freezing, I gotta press CTRL + ALT + DLT to get out of it..
@Pixel. I'll wait if Ecko has a response for it, if he dosen't, I'll do what u said :D

To be honest it's not really easy to diagnose your issue, but indeed, as Pax suggested, I too recommend reinstalling the game, and in case you were using Modloader to install this mod maybe this is the issue. If you weren't using it before then try to use it this time.

Once your vanilla game is working you can start figuring out what exactly is wrong by testing and checking everything with patience.

To be honest I doubt a sound mod could do this to our server only, but it's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.