What's new

Game breaking bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Andre

Hello :D

I'm new to this server, starded yesterday and has already witnessed a series of game breaking bugs and glitches.
First of all, i have played in numerous servers and never had that much trouble, i'm a RP addict and i really want to play in the server, but it seems he just doesn't like me haha.
1.The first bug was the extremely long time the commands take to work, i had to wait like over a minute to the "/buy" command in the eletronics store worked and had several other alike.
2.Another bug was the icons to enter the buildings disappeared and the "/enter" command dind't worked as well.
3.All the players just stoped, no one was moving nor speaking or doing anything.
4.Then i reloged to see if it would fix, its just worsened because after the password entry i finded myself in a sort of "Limbo" in the sky and forever falling.
5.Reloged again, the same problem i had in the 3.
6.Reloged again, now a new bug. The loading screen with the music playing just dind't stoped i put my password and no response for lika some 4 or 5 minutes
7.RELOGED AGAIN, same as 4. :)
And has going on like this since, i really want to play in this server and i hope this is solved.

:morepics:

2dul8rd.png

350p1ko.jpg

72rm6o.jpg

kd3jly.jpg

2hozpr8.jpg

11uc0uq.jpg

2cnwhm0.jpg

2mcrnq.jpg

5v2dec.jpg

2mcx3me.jpg

250mnud.jpg

n2fkhu.jpg

(Sorry for bad English, i was nervous ;) )

MrAwesome

Donator
I'm no expert, but you probably have a poor connection to the server. These aren't commonplace bugs for most others.

Sunca

Donator
This is not a gamemode bug and it seems more of a connection issue, so I’ll go ahead and move it to the correct section.

Smally

Retired Admin
Judging by your location I assume that your internet may be rather poor. If you can run the tool as instructed above we may be able to help you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.