What's new

Freezing from /vmenu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inimene123

Bronze Member
WEll, restarting your computer could help, I bet it's because a mod you have? Maybe reinstall GTA SA & SA-MP?

Hypo

Donator
Vangelico said:
Ever since that /vmenu was installed, whenever I get in game and select /vmenu, my game immediately freezes. What's the cause to this?
Hi, do you have any mods installed? I've heard that, If you have some bad mods installed and use /vmenu, the game might freeze.

Vangelico

Banned
Hypo said:
Vangelico said:
Ever since that /vmenu was installed, whenever I get in game and select /vmenu, my game immediately freezes. What's the cause to this?
Hi, do you have any mods installed? I've heard that, If you have some bad mods installed and use /vmenu, the game might freeze.
Clean of mods. But I'll re-install if none else works.

Hypo

Donator
Vangelico said:
Hypo said:
Vangelico said:
Okay, try reinstalling your game and tell us what happened.

Vangelico

Banned
Hypo said:
Vangelico said:
Hypo said:
Vangelico said:
nothing. the new system made macs running anything totally incompatible so thank you for that.

Thever

Donator
Vangelico said:
Hypo said:
Vangelico said:
Hypo said:
Vangelico said:
nothing. the new system made macs running anything totally incompatible so thank you for that.
Please note that both GTA San Andreas and San Andreas Multiplayer are not officially supported for Macs, and the developers of this server will probably assume people play this game on their windows PC's. They can't just hold up updates for everyone because a new game mode is incompatible with an unsupported device.

Status
Not open for further replies.