What's new

Forum Username help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virmana

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
206
Location
Alexandria, Egypt.
Hello!

I just joined the community, it is so cool. I really loved it and can't wait to get in-game. I made the forum Username according my in-game name.. But I just realized that It's not a must that I have the Username = In-Game name. So, if I can change it.. please change it to " Virmana " please. Thank you in advance so much!


Kind Regards,
Mario Jr. McGarret
 

Giga

Donator
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
18,988
Location
MNL
Hi. Welcome to Red County Roleplay! Well, this thread is for the "Help Section" board, but I will have an administrator move this thread for you.

Forum administrators are the only people who change forum usernames, also forum username changes are only rarely granted. But your reason is acceptable for a forum namechange.
 

Virmana

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
206
Location
Alexandria, Egypt.
Giga said:
Hi. Welcome to Red County Roleplay! Well, this thread is for the "Help Section" board, but I will have an administrator move this thread for you.

Forum administrators are the only people who change forum usernames, also forum username changes are only rarely granted. But your reason is acceptable for a forum namechange.


Thank you so much! , Giga.. Appreciate it. If this is done, I will be so grateful !
 

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
5,199
Location
United Kingdom
Hello there, welcome to RCRP. So, you've recently signed up to the forum which means you cannot PM a forum administrator to handle the request unless an administrator sees it in time. I will gladly PM one for you so that this request can be worked on. :)
 

Virmana

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
206
Location
Alexandria, Egypt.
Emmerdale said:
Hello there, welcome to RCRP. So, you've recently signed up to the forum which means you cannot PM a forum administrator to handle the request unless an administrator sees it in time. I will gladly PM one for you so that this request can be worked on. :)

Thank you Emmerdale! You're a real helper :thumbup:


Milk said:
Moved to the correct section.

Thank you for moving it to the correct section! :cop:
 

Virmana

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
206
Location
Alexandria, Egypt.
Sorry, I just want to explain it more... All what I need to change my Master Account Username to " Virmana " and my Forum Username to " Virmana " .. I didn't realize they all are different... :blankexp:
 

West.

Retired Admin
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
4,363
Location
Finland
Hello there. I've changed your forum name accordingly but I do not currently have access to the master accounts, but I'll see if I can contact someone for you.
 

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
5,199
Location
United Kingdom
Locked & Archived.

Thanks Kemp & West.

Virmana said:
Emmerdale said:
Hello there, welcome to RCRP. So, you've recently signed up to the forum which means you cannot PM a forum administrator to handle the request unless an administrator sees it in time. I will gladly PM one for you so that this request can be worked on. :)

Thank you Emmerdale! You're a real helper :thumbup:

You're most welcome! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top