What's new

forum on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

West.

Retired Admin
Is there a way to browse the proper forum rather than this mobile theme? I really hate these fucking things. Kthx

PuDzeh

Donator
Hello there West!

I am afraid that this is an issue that players have been trying to sort out for a while, myself included. This new mobile theme takes ages to load and Karner said somewhere on the forums, it is very image based which drains data and explains the long loading times.

I personally think we should install 'Tapatalk', google it if you don't know what it is.

Or perhaps we could revert to the previous phone theme? I am unsure as it isn't my call.

I hope this helps West! :p

Kind Regards,

Pud.

West.

Retired Admin
Well yeah you used to be able to switch between mobile and desktop just a while ago as well without any issues and both of them worked just fine. y u break fully functioning shit

Major™

Donator
Hello sir, Try scrolling to the bottom of the main forums page and look for the layout it's normally there.
Good luck :oldtimer:

Furious

Donator
I've got the layout which appears to be the same as the normal forum, just scaled down! It's absolutely great! :thumbup:

Knight.

Donator
West. said:
Well yeah you used to be able to switch between mobile and desktop just a while ago as well without any issues and both of them worked just fine. y u break fully functioning shit
There were issues with the forum so the whole theme had to be reinstalled. Not sure why Tommy removed the mobile theme however.

Status
Not open for further replies.