What's new

Forum Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinrich

Retired Admin
Hello, is there any way I can change my forum name? I made the forum account before I made a character, and my character has a different name. I'm desperate actually, for any answers.

ziplo

Donator
Hi there, purchasing the level 3 donator pack or above will grant you a single free forum name-change.

Heinrich

Retired Admin
So my only way to not pay is spending all my money in game to make my name as the one in forums?

Heinrich

Retired Admin
Yes, I knew that, I was talking about the only free way. I cant make a new account, and I cant spend money in real life, and I can't change my name in game since I dont have enough money. But maybe i'll save up and waste it all in the last option, even though I was saving up.

Kemp

Retired Admin
You could always explain your case to a Lead Administrator and ask them to change your name IG - if it means you'll lose all of your money to just have it the same as your forum name, I'm sure they won't mind.

Heinrich

Retired Admin
Do you know how I could get in touch with one? Should I PM one in forums, contact in game or what? Thank you for the reply by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.