What's new

Forum Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Donator
Hi

I want my forum name change, and I was told to contact a 'Owner', but I haven't had a reply from anyone I have contacted, so is there any way anyone can help me here.

Thanks

Phillips

Milk

Donator
ROFL said:
You can try contacting one of forum admins to change your forum name. You can find them in this topic (Or if you don't like searching there they are: Bauer, Jetty, TommyB, West, BigD, StickyFingers).
Hey Philips.
So, as for changing your name I am 90% you can change it only if your forum name was the name of one of your first characters, as many players make it their first character name. (Example: Jack_Philip)
You can look into changing it, and hopefully you do- but just know that those are the conditions.

-Milk

x00

Retired Admin
Milk said:
ROFL said:
You can try contacting one of forum admins to change your forum name. You can find them in this topic (Or if you don't like searching there they are: Bauer, Jetty, TommyB, West, BigD, StickyFingers).
Hey Philips.
So, as for changing your name I am 90% you can change it only if your forum name was the name of one of your first characters, as many players make it their first character name. (Example: Jack_Philip)
You can look into changing it, and hopefully you do- but just know that those are the conditions.

-Milk

He already got his name changed.

Milk

Donator
x00 said:
Milk said:
ROFL said:
Hey Philips.

-Milk

He already got his name changed.
Well- then to future players who wish to change their forum name. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.