What's new

Forum Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeT

Banned
So I'm coming back to roleplay at RCRP after long inactivity but I'd like to get a forum name change. How do I go about getting one?

Nick

Donator
((Sorry if I am not meant to be answering this, but since there are no helpers after the wipe... YOLO))

Catlin_Wells said:
So I'm coming back to roleplay at RCRP after long activity but I'd like to get a forum name change. How do I go about getting one?

Yes, it is entirely possible to get your forum name changed. You would require a forum admin to do this.

Current forum admins: Tommy, Bauer, BigD, Doddsy, Ink, Jetty or West.

Now, you could try PMing them on the forums, but they are very busy and it may just be looked over. So I would say that your best best it to make a /assistance in game, asking to speak to a forum admin; when you are answered tell them that you would like your name changed on the forums, etc. That is how I got KevinK to change mine (when he was still in the team)

Catlin_Wells said:
Also would my ingame account still be there?
Yes, your Master account will still be there under the same name. If you wish to have that changed also, you may ask them.

Nick

Donator
Catlin_Wells said:
Did master accounts exist back in august 2011?

No, they did not. Are you able to log IG and play at the moment? Do you have a master account?

If you do, you should be able to login Here, and if not you will unfortunately have to register/apply Here. Once your application has been accepted, you will be able to recover your old character(s) and play as you did before.

Best of luck!

LukeT

Banned
Derrick. said:
Catlin_Wells said:

No, they did not. Are you able to log IG and play at the moment?

Nope.

Code:
The Master Account you are attempting to login with does not seem to exist.
Please visit {09B300}redcountyrp.com/register{FFFFFF} to create a Master Account if you do not have one.
Otherwise, ensure you are connecting with your Master Account name, not a character name.
Server closed the connection.

Nick

Donator
Catlin_Wells said:
Derrick. said:
Catlin_Wells said:

No, they did not. Are you able to log IG and play at the moment?

Nope.

Code:
The Master Account you are attempting to login with does not seem to exist.
Please visit {09B300}redcountyrp.com/register{FFFFFF} to create a Master Account if you do not have one.
Otherwise, ensure you are connecting with your Master Account name, not a character name.
Server closed the connection.

Derrick. said:
If you do have a master account, you should be able to login Here, and if not you will unfortunately have to register/apply Here. Once your application has been accepted, you will be able to recover your old character(s) and play as you did before.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.