What's new

Forum name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator
Forum name changes are no longer accepted. However, if you insist, you can attempt to contact any forum administrators to change your forum name. I can't guarantee success through your request though.

Good luck!

T-Rock

Silver Member
Best way is to contact any Lead/Head administrator via forum private message. If you cannot send private messages yet, you can make a support ticket and request it there, do not remember to write all of the reasons about your request. You can also attempt to contact any online administrator IG by using the command /assistance. If the administrators are on good mod, they will change it. I do not think that will be a problem. Good luck! :)

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
I highly doubt you'll get your forum name changed, they use to do it before but now they have stopped. But best chance is to PM Head admin+ or possibly creating a support ticket but don't expect it to be changed.

Pandovix

Donator
Jason_Jeffery said:
I highly doubt you'll get your forum name changed, they use to do it before but now they have stopped. But best chance is to PM Head admin+ or possibly creating a support ticket but don't expect it to be changed.
Slightly incorrect.
Administrators normally accept forum-name changes now only if your forum-name was something like your first characters name or something, I know multiple people who've had this done.

Status
Not open for further replies.