What's new

Forum name and donator status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodo

Donator
Hi there,

My first issue, as you can see, is my forum name. It used to be Dodo™, but apparently that isn't allowed anymore or somethijng cuz now I have some weird ass code behind my name :p

If possible I'd like to have it changed back to Dodo.

My 2nd issue is concerning my donator status which seemed to have dissappeared, probably after the whole master account thingy. A long time ago I did however donate, so I would like that to be added to my main character: Lyell_McLaughlin

As I'm posting this from my mobile so I can't really dig through the forum dor proof so I'll post that tomorrow. :)

Thank you kindly,

Dodo

smurftastic

Donator
Hi, concerning your name, you'll have to message a forum admin. You can try KevinK as that is the only admin I know that can deal with name issues. And for your donator problem, if you are a donator on a character and want to switch it over, you can do this ingame using the command /transferdonatorlevel. You'll need to know the character password as well.

Dodo

Donator
M_Hudson said:
Hi, concerning your name, you'll have to message a forum admin. You can try KevinK as that is the only admin I know that can deal with name issues. And for your donator problem,
Ahh thank you, i'll send him a PM.
if you are a donator on a character and want to switch it over, you can do this ingame using the command /transferdonatorlevel. You'll need to know the character password as well.
I'd love to be able to switch it over but it I'm not sure if any of my old characters have it, I always had it on my main.

Status
Not open for further replies.