What's new

Forum Logo and UCP site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunchy

Donator
Why does the RCRP forum displayed in code like this " MYLOGO ". Is it a bug of some sort? And the UCP site is just broken or smth I dont know here is some SS of that

fn76qMt.png

AND

ixTVhoq.png

ziplo

Donator
They're both formatting issues with HTML/CSS.

The first screenshot looks like you literally have no CSS styling on that page whatsoever. Do any styles appear when you inspect element on that page?

As for the second screenshot, that's most likely an issue with the image URL, could be linked in with the HTML again.

Gucci

Donator
I got this problem too, but not on RCRP forums, I got this problem whenever I go to Youtube, dk why.

toni

Retired Admin
If you're using Vivaldi, keeping your browser not up-to date causes this issue, literally it has to be up-to date or else you will see this kind of pages. If you're not using Vivalid, then idk.

Cheesy

Gold Member
I strongly doubt this has anything to do with the actual website, the "MYLOGO" string is used when the browser for some reason can't load the actual logo picture and in the first screenshot it seems like the browser hasn't loaded the css properly. Try with another browser or try to reload the page whilst overriding the cache by pressing Ctrl + F5.

Otherwise it's most likely an issue with your network. Try accessing the forums with a different computer or a phone on the same network and on a different network see if it's any different. (Home and work networks for example.)

Status
Not open for further replies.