What's new

Forum Bug - Blocked IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger

Donator
Anthony_Gardner said:
If you could please unban me id be really happy, I was roleplaying!!! I didnt do anything wrong! Please unban me. I was just minding my own business and then i got banned so if you could please unban me That would be so appreciated Thanks! :D
what

DrTrollinski

Donator
Anthony_Gardner said:
If you could please unban me id be really happy, I was roleplaying!!! I didnt do anything wrong! Please unban me. I was just minding my own business and then i got banned so if you could please unban me That would be so appreciated Thanks! :D

If you are banned in-game, you need to post a ban appeal located here. Please don't request an unban in this section. :)

- DrTrollinski, Helper.

DrTrollinski

Donator
Anthony_Gardner said:
I Already have it.has no replies, please reply to it when someone is available!! Thank you

They'll get around to it, don't worry. They've been awfully busy with the new helper-team revamp, as well as overall changes to the server. Shouldn't be much longer, I'll try and help you out with it if I get the chance. :)

- DrTrollinski, Helper.

Tiger

Donator
Yep. It usually gets done just before two weeks has passed so don't worry; it'll happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.