What's new

Forum AutoPlay Functions?

Zach

Silver Member
I've been working on my faction topic on the forum and I'm putting in a video. Is it possible to resize the player and enable autoplay? Thanks :)

Wildcard

Donator
Although I'm not sure if you can, or if you're even allowed, but it's extremely annoying to people who are joining in the middle of the night, or when they're tired or when they don't want to listen to music, or when they're already listening to music. IF you are going to put it on auto play, put the video on top and make it so someone can easily pause it. You shouldn't force people to listen to music when they're browsing your gang forum.

Zach

Silver Member
Sam Andersun said:
Although I'm not sure if you can, or if you're even allowed, but it's extremely annoying to people who are joining in the middle of the night, or when they're tired or when they don't want to listen to music, or when they're already listening to music. IF you are going to put it on auto play, put the video on top and make it so someone can easily pause it. You shouldn't force people to listen to music when they're browsing your gang forum.
Too bad.

Lmao joking xD Yeah, I know. I was going to put it like that and it starts off pretty quiet anyways.

Is iFrame or Flash or HTML supported? Anyone?

Timothy

Donator
It was allowed on our very old forum layout, But no not now. I don't think it would work anyway? You don't have to have an autoplay too. Just have it as a normal youtube video.