What's new

[FORUM ADMIN] A friend forgot a password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson.

Donator
A friend who used to play on RC-RP just forgot his forum account password dueto inactivity, however, he'd like to get his password reset so he can easily access his forum account.
His forum name: Spook
Link to his account: (forum.redcountyrp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11433)

Thanks,
Jackson.

Escaper

Silver Member
Re: A friend forgot a password.

Hello Jackson, as your friend tried to click on the button 'I forgot my password' during the forum login. This will send him a new password to his email so he can easily acess the forums. If he as already tried this and with no sucess I believe your best bet is to try to talk to TommyB to see if he can do it.

Jackson.

Donator

Escaper said:
Hello Jackson, as your friend tried to click on the button 'I forgot my password' during the forum login. This will send him a new password to his email so he can easily acess the forums. If he as already tried this and with no sucess I believe your best bet is to try to talk to TommyB to see if he can do it.

I believe he did try pressing on "I forgot my password" but he is currently facing a problem with his E-Mail account, I also tried contacting TommyB about this matter but appearantly he ignored me, however, I'll try contacting him again. Thanks though.

-Jackson.

Escaper

Silver Member

Could you update this for us Jackson?

Kane

Bronze Member

Tagged for a Administrator.

Giga

Donator
Changed thread tag, directing to forum admins.

Forum queries can be resolved by forum administrators. It's the holiday season so your query might take longer to resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.