What's new

Forum account

JP

Donator
This is a very simple question: may I create another Forum account?
Me and my brother use the same computer/IP, but he wants to create an account for him (using his e-mail). Is this allowed?

Adrian

Donator
From what i know you can create another forum account if your brother is using that one.

Xtreme

Donator
FireTruck said:
I don't see ay problem.

I don't think admins tolerate people creating multiple forum accounts. I've seen someone get his second account disabled because he was using one account for his Laptop, and one for his desktop.
But if it's your brother, sure. I see people on forums that are brothers and have 1 account for each.

Daniel

Donator
Keep in mind, that if you get your forum account temporary banned do not use his. Or if his account gets temporary banned, do not let him use yours. Why? Because it counts as ban evading. It will end up with the IP getting banned and both of the accounts will be disabled. So don't do it.

JP

Donator
Daniel said:
Keep in mind, that if you get your forum account temporary banned do not use his. Or if his account gets temporary banned, do not let him use yours. Why? Because it counts as ban evading. It will end up with the IP getting banned and both of the accounts will be disabled. So don't do it.

I won't! Thank you, you may Lock & Archive.