What's new

Forgotten username

Status
Not open for further replies.

March

I somehow forgot my username but I have kept track with my password. I recovered it through e-mail but it never showed my username.

Giga

Donator
This is a query for the "Help Section" board. However I will have an administrator move this thread for you.

I'm not exactly sure if Master Account administrators have the ability to check a user's master account name through e-mail address. Otherwise, it is TommyB who can assist you with this query. An administrator will clarify this issue when they reach this thread.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Giga said:
This is a query for the "Help Section" board. However I will have an administrator move this thread for you.

I'm not exactly sure if Master Account administrators have the ability to check a user's master account name through e-mail address. Otherwise, it is TommyB who can assist you with this query. An administrator will clarify this issue when they reach this thread.

Do you mean your Master Account username or the Character username or are you talking about a different forum account?

March

Emmerdale said:
Giga said:

Do you mean your Master Account username or the Character username or are you talking about a different forum account?

I meant the Master Account itself. I forgot the username. I'm really sorry for bothering.

March

I can't really send you a private message because I just registered this account like.. for a day or two. Needs forum 'experience' I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.