What's new

Flickr.asi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockhart

Donator
Hey.

I was modding my game and I guess I put the wrong "thing" into my modloader/directory - Basically makes my buildings & walls & Roads flicker a little, as shown in the video.

Is there anything to fix this? I've tried a new flickr.asi but that didn't resolve anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q83azTabYxs

Gary

Donator
Try turning your draw distance up, or just sift through the mods you added to your game until you find the right one that you added incorrectly.

Lockhart

Donator
Bantrado said:
Try turning your draw distance up, or just sift through the mods you added to your game until you find the right one that you added incorrectly.

Okay so, Draw distance worked a little, less flicker, however, most walls now continue flickering...

Gary

Donator
Esythara said:
Bantrado said:

Okay so, Draw distance worked a little, less flicker, however, most walls now continue flickering...
The problem looks like the walls are having trouble rendering in. Turn the distance up full and try getting a mod that modifies your draw distance. It could also be a problem with your ENB.

Lockhart

Donator
Bantrado said:
Esythara said:
Bantrado said:

The problem looks like the walls are having trouble rendering in. Turn the distance up full and try getting a mod that modifies your draw distance. It could also be a problem with your ENB.

Funnily enough, I don't have an ENB - I wish! I'll see what I can do.

Frezeli

Gold Member
Esythara said:
I guess I put the wrong "thing" into my modloader/directory
Pretty sure that's what is causing the flicker, I'll suggest you try and find what could that particular thing be which is causing the problem(It's either an ENB, colormod, addon and/or anything that could possibly affect the game's graphics.)
Another reason could be mass-installation of modifications, I know it sounds weird, but the modified gta sa never works properly, the walls start to flicker and disappear evetually.
Best wishes and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.