What's new

fix your quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bircher

Banned
Hello to whomever may be reading this,

I recently tried to apply and it said I had to do a quiz. I thought, oh well it can't be that hard. I took it the first time, 17/20. I thought "Hmm, that's strange, Oh well. I'll try again". I do it the second time, 19/20. I do it again, 19/20. Now I've been doing RP for about 3 years so I think thats odd. These answers shouldn't be so difficult for me, So I read through the rules and guides and honestly. You guys need to update those guides. Only about 5-12 answers for the quiz are in the guide/rules. The rest are just guess and process of elimination. I'm not about to spend 45 minutes doing process of elimination just to apply.

Thank you for reading.

Morgan

Donator
bircj973 said:
Morgan said:
Maybe you're clicking on a wrong answer at the grammar section.

I see what you did there...

But no, You guys really need to revise this or something.

Well, maybe one of the other servers you've been playing on, they was doing something different.

Bircher

Banned
Just now passed it, I'm the kind of person where when I read, I skim across. So, Once I stopped and read everything slowly. THEN, I got the one I kept missing right.

The quiz is still fairly complicated.

Morgan

Donator
bircj973 said:
Just now passed it, I'm the kind of person where when I read, I skim across. So, Once I stopped and read everything slowly. THEN, I got the one I kept missing right.

The quiz is still fairly complicated.

That's the point.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Solved +wrong section.

/LOCKED + ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.