What's new

firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek123

If I,know right, there were some types of firearms legal, like 9mm, shotgun and country rifle. Any comment?

Timothy

Donator
Any firearms / anyone without a weapons license is illegal. You must be confused, read a couple of tutorials?

Frisker

Donator
Geek123 said:
I'm talking about RL in 1995

Err, so? We don't play by real life rules here, San Andreas is it's own state in America and therefore we have our own laws here.
Or what's your point actually?

SimonH

Retired Admin
Geek123

Okay, if you are still active, just let me clear this up for 'ya.
Red County is a fictional state within San Andreas. This server is indeed roleplay which means, yes, we do follow guides of real life such as turning right on a red light (a law in most states in America).
Weapon laws were decided to be realistic although also for fair gaming between the community. For example, on an OOC note, if it were legal for everyone to own a weapon, people could just walk around the streets with weapons and in the law's eyes be perfectly acceptable to do as they wish with them.

Red County Roleplay laws run by the 'San Andreas Criminal Code'. This code can be found at the following address: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=39109, I suggest your read through it as it is important to know the laws of this state.

With everyone legally owning weapons, there would be a lot more gang activity and crime so the state have reasonable ground to limit their usage by means of the criminal code.
Once you have been playing here a little while, you can apply for a weapon license anyway at the following address: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=57791

Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.