1. Search for "Snipping Tool" in your search bar and open it.
2. Go to your character UCP and click New on snipping tool.
3. Drag with your cursor so it displays your level, character name and all the necessary info.
4. Save the Capture somewhere near, like Desktop.
5. Open IMGUR
6. Drag the Capture in IMGUR and wait for it to upload
7. Once it uploads, right click on picture and click Copy image address
8. Go to forums and paste the image address where needed and place between it. Example
I'd recommend hitting print-screen on your keyboard to take a screenshot. Then simply head over to imgur and press CTRL+V simultaneously. From there you can edit the image through imgur and easily upload it to the forums.
• 1. Go to http://www.google.com
• 2. Search over there "Lightshot Chrome Extension"
• 3. Click here to download
• 4. Download the extension and install it in your chrome.
• 5. It would show in the right side of chrome, a purple leaf, go to your UCP and click that leaf on top.
• 6. It will show you selection, simply drag your mouse and select the part you want then it will give you some options on your right at the end.
• 7. There would be many options, first option would be like a Cloud to upload directly and second would be "Save as", save it and then.
• 8. IMGUR, Upload it and copy the link and when you are typing in your application write .png at the end example like http://www.imgur/ChRa102, it would show like this.
• 9. At the end add like this http://www.imgur/ChRA102.png.
As much as all of these above are OKAY, the best one to use is ShareX, a single press you can highlight the area you'd like to take screenshot of and gives you a link that can be put between the two and /img]