What's new

Few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Pegorino

Donator
Hi there,

I wasn't sure where to post this, but recently I returned to RC-RP, and things have changed, therefore I'd appreciate if you could answer a few of my questions.

1. How can I change my forum name? I know that this possibility is an... impossibility, but I've had a namechange forced by an administrator more than a year ago or so, and my forum nickname remains from the old character, and since my name change was forced, then I can't see why anyone should make a problem to change my name on the forums. Anyway, how does it look with the name changing these days on RC-RP?

2. I lost my house ages ago during a wipe and did nothing about it. Can you claim a refund for a lost house or not? I lost a fair bit of cash then, about 500k :p

3. This is the most important question, I have two cars parked at my old house, and I assume they're in the way of the new owners cars. Where is it permitted to park my cars without getting punished? Oh, these forcible rules of RC-RP (inb4 spam with how I should go away for hating the rules... no, they're fine, just in some places too ridiculous). To add to my question, is it still allowed to park them at the trailer parks?

Cheers.

Trapp

Donator
1. You cannot change your forum name, though some people get theirs changed, I don't know how.
2. You cannot get a wiped house refunded.
3. You are allowed to park your cars anywhere and will not face an OOC punishment for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.