What's new

Faction questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fidanym

Gold Member
I am planning to start a new faction RCFA (Red County Fishing Association) and want to know are some things possible:

1. To be granted 1-2 fishing boats
2. Enfenced water area with bigger concentration of fishes or larger, whatever
3. Fishing nets and fishing bags to take more fishes (for faction members only)
4. Entrance fee for civilians that want to fish in our area

?

Rich

Donator
You'll need to become official to get this.

Post a topic in the legal factions section, and get enough people to support your idea to become official.

Zach

Silver Member
He's not asking if he can have it. He's asking if it's possible to be made in the script. Re-read the post guys...

1) Possible once your faction becomes official, or if you don't want to wait, you can donate and get a boat I -THINK-. There's only certain vehicles you can get for donating. You might want to check with Alec first.

2) If that's a asset with your faction and you get official, Alec will do it as an HQ.

3) Again, if you get official you can ask Alec to script it. If your talking about a actual fishing net object that everyone can see you holding then no. You can't just make objects that easily. You have to get pre-existing ones from GTA usually.

4) If that's apart of your faction, Alec can script it.

fidanym

Gold Member
Saget said:
He's not asking if he can have it. He's asking if it's possible to be made in the script. Re-read the post guys...

Exactly what I am asking.

1) Possible once your faction becomes official, or if you don't want to wait, you can donate and get a boat I -THINK-. There's only certain vehicles you can get for donating. You might want to check with Alec first.
2) If that's a asset with your faction and you get official, Alec will do it as an HQ.
Yes it's for the faction, when it (if it) becomes official.

3) Again, if you get official you can ask Alec to script it. If your talking about a actual fishing net object that everyone can see you holding then no. You can't just make objects that easily. You have to get pre-existing ones from GTA usually.
Yes it is just a script, no need for everyone to see it holding, so I guess it's doable.

Thanks for the answer, I'll have to talk to Alec too but it seems I can't PM him, probably he disabled it, how else can I get in touch with him?

crushingandy

Donator
I don't think you understand. You must get official before these things get done.. If and when you get official, you can put it in your faction requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.