Faction Management / Faction Administration: Moving Forward

hallucination

Gold Member
thank you i was getting tired of responding
mad-redshirt.gif

Chopsy

Head of Helpers
Head Administrator
I don't think it matters with your role on the server, someone will always have an issue with what we do. Players ( not all players ) expect everything to be done their way rather than a way which would benefit the whole server.

The player complaining about FM/FC's being up their own arses is as what the consultant said, they wanted something done their way and because they didn't get their way they complain. FM not giving out certain businesses that don't exactly fit in with what they're doing on the server will always be supported. We're not going to give players for example; a drug store to roleplay a trucker.

Any business supplied via FM has to be fitting for the said roleplay. I've seen some of the ideas FM are working on and I think they will benefit the whole server and it's a very fair system. Hopefully we'll be open soon!

Taavi

Donator
I don't think it matters with your role on the server, someone will always have an issue with what we do. Players ( not all players ) expect everything to be done their way rather than a way which would benefit the whole server.

The player complaining about FM/FC's being up their own arses is as what the consultant said, they wanted something done their way and because they didn't get their way they complain. FM not giving out certain businesses that don't exactly fit in with what they're doing on the server will always be supported. We're not going to give players for example; a drug store to roleplay a trucker.

Any business supplied via FM has to be fitting for the said roleplay. I've seen some of the ideas FM are working on and I think they will benefit the whole server and it's a very fair system. Hopefully we'll be open soon!
End result might be here - server is closed.
Let people RP.. IF you expect old OG roleplayers to come back and provide high quality roleplay then you're wrong I'm afraid.
Give people their freedom if someone ever comes back to play SAMP.

Slipky

Co-Head of Factions
Management
Let people RP.. IF you expect old OG roleplayers to come back and provide high quality roleplay then you're wrong I'm afraid.
Give people their freedom if someone ever comes back to play SAMP.
People always had the freedom to RP whatever they want as long as it was leaning on a realistic concept.
The way I see RP, nothing has to be ultra realistic (unless specifically made that way, and in that case, it's every faction leader to himself) - But RP should be realistic at it's core. It's not elitism, or being a snob, or whatever, my POV is simply aiming to keep things at least somewhat realistic.

As for OG RPers providing high quality RP? I disagree with you. High quality RP =/= Ultra realistic, long ass /me RP. It's just good RP that's enjoyable to read if anyone chooses to screenshot it.