What's new

F.A.Q [READ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis

Administrator
Due to a lot of questions basically just being asked over and over again, it's time to publish a F.A.Q. Please read through this before posting your question.

Q: How long do I have to wait for my master account to be accepted?
Answer: However long it takes for an admin to review it be patient ;)

Q: What is the newbie chat command IG?
Answer: /n

Q: How do I join a gang?
Answer: Roleplay your way in.

Q: How do I apply for the PD?
Answer: Head to the RCPD section on the forums and check out the recruitment section ;)

Q:How do I advert?
Answer: There is two commands to advert. /padvert and /advert - /padvert is a private advert that only shows your name, /advert shows your name and number.

Q: How do I find the number of someone?
Answer: /phonebook

Q: How do I join a legal faction (Official)?
Answer: You goto the recruitment section of the faction-forums and make an application.

Q:Where are the town halls?
Answer: There is three town halls, They are located in Fort Carson, Angel Pine and Palomino Creek.

Q: How do I get my payday?
Answer: You head to the town hall and type the command /signcheck [paydaynumber] the payday number is located on the right of your screen under your money and is 4 digits long.

Q: When is payday?
Answer: Payday is every one hour (IG time). (xx:00)

Q: How much XP do I get per payday?
Answer: If you have played 31 minutes from last payday you get 1xp, if you have played 61 minutes from last payday you get 2xp and if you have played 91 minutes since last payday you get 3xp. Donators also get extra XP depending on donator level.

Q: How do I donate and what do I get?
Answer: Head over to the donator section on the forums, all information needed can be found there.

Q: Where can I advert?
Answer: You can advert at the news centers. There is one in Fort Carson opposite the Pay and Spray and there is one in Montgomery behind Montgomery Police Department.

Q: Where can I buy a phone?
Answer: You can buy a phone at the Electronic Store.

Q: How do I become a helper?
Answer: You become a helper by making an application under the 'Helper Application' section.

Q: How do I request admin help IG?
Answer: /assistance - Any -ON- duty admins will be able to help you. Do not PM an admin for assistance check /admins to find if there on duty or not.

Q: How do I find out how many helpers online and who they are?
Answer: /helpers

Q: Where can I get my licenses?
Answer: You can get your car, motorbike and large vehicle at the DMV in Montgomery. You can get your helicopter, airplane, boat, Large Vehicle, Motorbike, Car from SADVLA.

---MORE TO BE ADDED--

Davis

Administrator
Can an admin please delete this topic. I dont want this to turn into a hate topic like everything in RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.