What's new

Everytime I /exit I get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayW

Donator
Everytime I /exit a building it disconnects me off the server and it says "You are banned from the server."

DrTrollinski

Donator
RayW said:
Everytime I /exit a building it disconnects me off the server and it says "You are banned from the server."

Hello there, Ray.

Yes, this is a known bug and I have experienced this several times; I'm afraid this is all I know of it, but it's nothing to be alarmed by - I can understand if you find it an annoyance, but I'm afraid there's not much we can do for you. I'm pretty sure an admin or a member of the development team can further explain this.

- DrTrollinski, Helper.

Milk

Donator
DrTrollinski said:
RayW said:

Hello there, Ray.

Yes, this is a known bug and I have experienced this several times; I'm afraid this is all I know of it, but it's nothing to be alarmed by - I can understand if you find it an annoyance, but I'm afraid there's not much we can do for you. I'm pretty sure an admin or a member of the development team can further explain this.

- DrTrollinski, Helper.

The development team are well aware of this bug and Booth will be looking into fixing it soon.
I personally don't know a way to prevent it, but it appears that it happens mostly in Montgomery.
Apologies for this, and hopefully it get's fixed soon!

-Milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.