What's new

Encountered connecting problems to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blades

Title says it all, Also I'm using the correct IP I suppose, (server.redcountyrp.com:7777).
I'm sure the server is not down but here's how it looks like for me:

UMTuSQn.jpg

Natural

Donator
Hey, one thing that worked for me was deleting the server off your favourites and adding it back in. See if that helps.

Curty

Donator
Natural said:
Hey, one thing that worked for me was deleting the server off your favourites and adding it back in. See if that helps.

I did this aswell and it worked.

Make sure you use the IP: server.redcountyrp.com so that the IP updates itself if it changes again in the future!

Blades

eGirl said:
Natural said:

I did this aswell and it worked.

Make sure you use the IP: server.redcountyrp.com so that the IP updates itself if it changes again in the future!
Did it already. Nothing changed.
Also I could connect to some other servers so the problem ain't with my sa-mp client.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Chungus

Donator
fr0st said:
Whatever DNS resolver you're using is screwed.

Follow this guide to set your DNS resolvers to OpenDNS:
https://support.opendns.com/hc/en-us/ar ... figuration

After you set those DNS servers, restart your PC and re-open the SA-MP client and it will probably work.

Before trying what fr0st said, try opening cmd and running the following line, this will refresh your DNS. If it doesn't work, then change to OpenDNS or Google's DNS servers.

ipconfig /flushdns

Blades

I'm completely sorry about being late. My Computer broke down lately and I'm busy due to school related stuff. It'll take me one week or so to repair it. Sorry about this.

Hassan

Retired Admin
Blades said:
I'm completely sorry about being late. My Computer broke down lately and I'm busy due to school related stuff. It'll take me one week or so to repair it. Sorry about this.

Would you like this to stay open? Or should I archive it?

Blades

Hassann said:
Blades said:

Would you like this to stay open? Or should I archive it?

Archive it I guess. If the thing happened again. I'll make another thread. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.