What's new

ENB Mod

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Alright guys so I am looking for a good ENB mod. I dont know which one is best for me but I have seen many people using amazing ENB's where the objects in the distance gets blurry. I am looking for that sort of ENB. If you know the link for download then please share it. :)

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Ziplo said:

Here's an ENB that matches what you seem to be after.
Thanks for the suggestion but I am looking for something more better. Appreciate your help though. :thumbup:

hallucination

Faction Consultant
Dizz Nicca's are the best one out there. The actual enb is way different from the preview, if you got a good pc - once you download it you will see what I'm talking about.
Dizz Nicca's

BekO's enb, haven't tryed it but as the video shows it should be good also matches what you want.
BekO's.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Alright. So here is what happens after I install the Dizz Nicca's ENB.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 151

hallucination

Faction Consultant
Jacob_Smith said:
Alright. So here is what happens after I install the Dizz Nicca's ENB.

That will probably then happen with all the ENBs basing on what you asked for - all the ENBs that have blur and that stuff require good specs.. I have Dizz Nicca's ENB and it runs okay. I don't know maybe try to run another one?
A tip, always make a copy of your GTA's folders and install the ENB on the copy that you did, so if you mess it up you don't have to reinstall it afterwards.

ferg

Gold Member
Depends on what computer you have honestly.

I run with Freezins 2.1 ENB myself and that is win 8.1 friendly, it has everything you're looking for, however it's HIGH END.