What's new

Drug Guide 3.2 R2

charizardisdead

Donator

Drug Guide 3.2 R2

Tools:

You can buy all of the tools you need for using drugs from pharmacies. You can buy what you need to create drugs using /searchf and general stores. Having these tools is necessary if you wish to use drugs with the new system.
Pipe: pharmacy
Papers: pharmacy
Needle: pharmacy
Bong: pharmacy
Weed seeds: pharmacy
Baking soda: general store
Lighter: general store
Water: general store and pharmacy

Marijuana:

Marijuana is a drug that can have multiple effects depending on if you are smoking a sativa or an indica.
Sativas are typically good for anxiety, depression and for increasing seratonin, some sativa strains are: lemon haze, amnesia and sour diesel
Indicas are typically good for mental and muscle relaxation, as well as increasing the amount of dopamine in the body, some indica strains are: kush, nothern lights and true OG

In order to grow marijuana in game, you will need to do /searchf pot and select the 'SPECIAL POT'. This is the object where you will plant, water, check and harvest your weed from. Above this pot you will need a fluorescent light, you can do /searchf fluorescent in order to find it. Once you have both of these objects down, you can do /sfl 10 while stood near to them, check light levels, plant weed seeds, water the plant and harvest the plant. You will need to frequently water the weed, as otherwise it won't grow as fast.
Pot:
IHLvuCf.jpg

v3ptAwR.jpg

Light:
uyrlQCt.jpg

kPfQVsr.jpg

Planting
lmRJrmG.jpg

6SAu5b1.jpg

8nlAtqR.jpg

Watering:
lmRJrmG.jpg

6SAu5b1.jpg

HEnZ4Ql.jpg

aP2Z5gn.jpg

Checking:
lmRJrmG.jpg

6SAu5b1.jpg

IOTPI9E.jpg

F2ndGZ9.jpg

Collecting:
Depending on how long you let it grow, you can get more. My plant was just for testing purposes. I have got 10g from a plant before.
zYETtrO.jpg

y5y8VQ1.jpg
Joint:
In order to use a joint, you can do /usedrug weed joint. You will need rolling papers, a lighter and 1g of weed. It gives the user a health boost. ((Bugged for me, will update this with stats when I've figured it out))
xk9Ikhg.jpg

Ta67d83.jpg

Bong:
In order to use the bong, you can do /usedrug weed bong. You will need a bong, a lighter and 1g of weed. It gives the user a health boost. ((Bugged for me, will update this with stats when I've figured it out))
EFbGCa2.jpg

Peyote:

Peyote is a small, spineless cactus with psychoactive alkaloids. It is a psychedelic drug which can make you trip. In order to take peyote, you need to remove the dried tops from the roots of the cactus. Once the dried tops have been harvested from the roots of the cactus, users can eat them, brew them in tea or create a powder that is stored in drug capsules. The effects can last four to eight hours, it takes an hour to two hours to kick in heavily.
Crouch left alt to collect it.
You find peyote out in the desert. Typically just outside of Fort Carson.
You can use it by doing /usedrug peyote.
lpMsATG.jpg

tT5P2VJ.jpg

0oLr7uO.jpg

dwKfbKd.jpg

Shrooms:

Shrooms are another psychedelic drug which can make you trip, this is due to their two potent substances, psilocybin and psilocin. You can do shrooms in a variety of ways, including cooking them into food, eating them as they are. Shrooms effects can last for up to six hours, the peak being for around two hours.
Crouch left alt to collect it.
You find shrooms in the forest. Typically you can find a lot around Flint Basin.
You can use it by doing /usedrug shrooms.
lpMsATG.jpg

bWhOBtV.jpg

0oLr7uO.jpg

3cTGDeP.jpg

Cocaine:

Cocaine is a white powder which comes from coca leaf, it is mixed with a large amount of chemicals including diesel. Cocaine makes the user very alert, the effects of cocaine are relatively short, but have a intense high, but cause cravings for more. Cocaine is typically snorted, however, it can be rubbed on the gums for a less intense high.
High:
Using high grade cocaine boosts your health to 150, you will then experience withdrawals where your health will decrease. In order to use high grade cocaine, you can do /usedrug cocaine high.
lpMsATG.jpg

fmYfdpA.jpg

lKy5Oyh.jpg

Medium:
Using medium grade cocaine boosts your health to 135, you will then experience withdrawals where your health will decrease. In order to use medium grade cocaine, you can do /usedrug cocaine medium.
lpMsATG.jpg

fmYfdpA.jpg

zKnIyen.jpg

Low:
Using low grade cocaine doesn't boost your health, you will then experience withdrawals where your health will decrease. In order to use low grade cocaine, you can do /usedrug cocaine low.
lpMsATG.jpg

fmYfdpA.jpg

JOo8QjG.jpg
If you are not in an illegal faction that is official, you will not be able to get cocaine unless you approach a drug dealer and purchase it.

Crack Cocaine:

Crack cocaine is a short high, that is intense, but followed by a depression and craving for more. In order to use crack cocaine, you can smoke it in a pipe.
In order to create crack cocaine, you will need a cooking pot, from /searchf pot, baking soda, and cocaine (any grade). You will need to place the pot onto a stove, you can then do /createdrug. This will allow you to create crack cocaine, it will take 5 minutes, and will yield you two grams of crack cocaine. You can collect it by doing /collect crack.
DpmpPuv.jpg

Eh81dGR.jpg

luhMRkB.jpg

lqxxIwI.jpg

e533yOt.jpg

U0qtjOr.jpg

P7h4lQK.jpg
High:
Health boost to 150 health, withdrawal symptoms will reduce this.
WoC9KxD.jpg

rmpZWqn.jpg
Medium:
Health boost to 135 health, withdrawal symptoms will reduce this.
OMp9si4.jpg

Zn3fMAJ.jpg
Low:
No health boost, but you will get withdrawal symptoms and a decrease in health.
brMnBmo.jpg

Heroin:

Heroin is a brown tar looking drug, it can be snorted, or heated on a spoon and injected into the blood stream. Heroin has insane addiction, it gives a short term rush of pleasure, which the user craves for after experiencing it.
You will go from 100 health to 121 health. Heroin can now be snorted via /usedrug heroin snort.
G4sUZsH.jpg

MJFCW1x.jpg
You can only get heroin if you are a drug dealer from an illegal faction, if you are not, you will need to make contacts ICly in order to get some.

If anything is wrong or outdated, dm me and I will update it. For ref, this is about scriptwise drug use, not the effects they would have ICly.

Last edited:

charizardisdead

Donator
I thought you couldn't get weed seeds from the Pharmacy anymore?

I bought them the other day when somebody said this to me in an assistance, you can still buy them from pharmacies. You couldn't when the drug script was being changed. Also checked again just now, still able to! :)

Last edited: