What's new

Driver shooting does not apply on passenger shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Hawks

No driver-shooting. Driver shooting has a much faster rate of fire than passenger shooting, or shooting while on foot. In the interest of fairness, we ask players not to take advantage of this.
This offense can lead to an admin jail, temporary ban, or permanent ban, depending on the situation.

So, we as drivers cant shoot but passenger who are "G" in car may "H" shoot right?
And can we "H abuse" by sitting "G" and shoot while driver is not in a car or we cant ("H/G Abuse)?

The Truth

Donator
To answer your question yes to the first question "So, we as drivers cant shoot but passenger who are 'G' in the car may 'H' shoot right?" The reasoning for this is doing a driver drive-by can be really non-rp as then you have no clue where you are going and you do it at high speeds then people don't RP crashes, I believe Drivers who are drive-by'ing have a slightly faster fire rate than when in the passenger seat then hitting H and shooting...

I doubt you can H abuse as no damage will be done do you, I suppose if it is a rather short period of time such as they get out to quickly grab something RPly or something admins could overlook that as you were not going it to prevent damage non-RPly.

Frisker

Donator
"Driver shooting" is forbidden because it has slight auto aim, so if there is ped near the car and your camera is facing them(Ofc after you've pressed Q or E to look to the side), it's pretty high chance that you hit them.

Also about the fire rate, it fires approx twice as fast as normal, and also it has no reloads. This is why it's not allowed - I hope I cleared it out for you
:))

Rich

Donator
Jack_Hawks said:
No driver-shooting. Driver shooting has a much faster rate of fire than passenger shooting, or shooting while on foot. In the interest of fairness, we ask players not to take advantage of this.
This offense can lead to an admin jail, temporary ban, or permanent ban, depending on the situation.

1) So, we as drivers cant shoot but passenger who are "G" in car may "H" shoot right?
2) And can we "H abuse" by sitting "G" and shoot while driver is not in a car or we cant ("H/G Abuse)?

1) Yes they can.
2) You may not sit in drive by position to shoot others while there's nobody driving the vehicle. This is considered abuse (As you cannot die), therefore it is not allowed.

The Truth

Donator
The Truth said:
I doubt you can G abuse as no damage will be done do you, I suppose if it is a rather short period of time such as they get out to quickly grab something RPly or something admins could overlook that as you were not going it to prevent damage non-RPly.

If you would have read my entire post...

Ink

Retired Admin
When you driver-driveby you get auto-killed once you kill another person.
When you are drive bying while the car is not moving, you do /report on the person that is doing it and an admin will come. If not, take a screenshot and report him on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.