What's new

Donator Vehicle Transfer

Corne

Donator
Hello, i was wondering if there would be any way that i could transfer my donator vehicle from Corne McCarthy to Jack Creeper? I asked a friend of mine and he said that alec said that he would not transfer donator vehicles anymore. I am in a kinda fucked up situation because if i would change the name of Corne McCarthy to John Creeper and transfer everything from Jack Creeper to that account i would lose my weapon license the next time that i would get arrested because of illegal activities, injuring civilans, etc, which i dont want to happen. I want the donator vehicle on Jack Creeper so i would be able to get a boxville and download the epic mod at the buttom of this post. If alec still does donator vehicle transfers then i will make a ticket.

Timothy

Donator
/transferdonorlevel? I think thats the command, but you can give donator stats to people IG. Transfer it to Jack Creeper, and request a vehicle change? Other than that, I think alec might be able to help you.

Corne

Donator
The donator vehicle is seperated from the donator level as far as i know because it does not transfer together with /transferdonatorlevel and i can not change my donator vehicle on the new account.