What's new

Donator rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei

Donator
I've recieved donator level four from a friend, I wish to get my donator rank on the forum. If possible, a TeamSpeak channel aswell.

Matty

Donator
Did you have him /transferdonatorlevel or did he give you the money to donate? Second option will be much easier as it'll allow you to simply create a TeamSpeak channel through the UCP.

Andrei

Donator
Matty said:
Did you have him /transferdonatorlevel or did he give you the money to donate? Second option will be much easier as it'll allow you to simply create a TeamSpeak channel through the UCP.
He did /transferdonatorlevel this morning.

Matty

Donator
Andrei said:
Matty said:
He did /transferdonatorlevel this morning.

I'm actually not sure if you're then eligible for all the perks, since they would've already been claimed. Sure you can get the group though, see if your friend can make you a TeamSpeak channel through his UCP?

Milkshake

Hey there, I'm the guy who gave him the donator status. I never got my TS channels set as the donations were all done either a long time ago or by another friend. (I don't have a working credit card)

Everything else is and should be claimed, such as donatorvehicles and statuses.

Matty

Donator
Milkshake said:
Hey there, I'm the guy who gave him the donator status. I never got my TS channels set as the donations were all done either a long time ago or by another friend. (I don't have a working credit card)

Everything else is and should be claimed, such as donatorvehicles and statuses.

Donator vehicles come with /donation and /donationvehicle, meaning you have to transfer it to him manually.

Meyrick

Retired Admin
Rank done,

You will need your friend to create his TS channel via the UCP. If it does not work, he will need to get it created manually via a ticket. You will then be able to get channel admin

The same for the vehicle, as stated by Matty

Status
Not open for further replies.