What's new

Donation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Donator
I was wondering, when I get my donor level 4 vehicle, can it count as a fourth vehicle, or do I have to sell my third to make room for it? If someone could explain it to me, that would be great.

Deadmau5

Donator
Alright so if I decide to get a Journey as my donor vehicle, am I able to change the inside of the Journey around like a normal house?

Yassin

Retired Admin
Deadmau5 said:
Alright so if I decide to get a Journey as my donor vehicle, am I able to change the inside of the Journey around like a normal house?

Yes you can. Red County Roleplay has one of the best Custom Furniture System in Samp. You can add, edit, remove and place furnishings within your house, flat, Journey, and mansions.

Tom

Donator
Tanye said:
Deadmau5 said:

Yes you can. Red County Roleplay has one of the best Custom Furniture System in Samp. You can add, edit, remove and place furnishings within your house, flat, Journey, and mansions.

The furniture system is not implented into the journeys, sorry.

However, myself I am planning on remapping the Journey's interior into a more fashionable one. As the current one is very dusty, old and calm.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Tom'BillyJo said:
Tanye said:
Deadmau5 said:

The furniture system is not implented into the journeys, sorry.

However, myself I am planning on remapping the Journey's interior into a more fashionable one. As the current one is very dusty, old and calm.

Then I must've mistaken my answer. Excuse me, and I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.