What's new

Donation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank

Bronze Member
TommyB said:
£20 - £29: Level 3 Donator
Donator PayDay: You get a bonus of $2250 and 4 XP points each PayDay.
Free pick of one of these vehicles to own: FCR-900, Maverick, Bullet.
One free level towards in-game level or for weapon skill.
50% off all your adverts fee (private and regular adverts).
One free forum name change.
In this it says that you get a bonus of $2250 and 4 XP points each PayDay. Do you get this bonus on every character? Or just one character?

EDIT:Solved

Cacksii

Retired Admin
Hello Hank! You will get the donation payday bonus on whichever character the donator level is currently on. Do you have any more questions?

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Like Cacksii said, you only receive the bonus on that character. The rest you'll have to donate separately for.

EDIT: Or you can do that what Casksii said below.

Cacksii

Retired Admin
Emmerdale said:
Like Cacksii said, you only receive the bonus on that character. The rest you'll have to donate separately for.
Not Technically, Emmerdale. You can transfer your donator level between your accounts via /transferdonatorlevel and you can bring all the benefits to whichever account you are currently playing on. The only thing that won't transfer is the donator vehicle. The payday bonus, the advert bonus, the gas bonus, will all transfer.

Hank

Bronze Member
I'm kinda confused. So I will have the donator level on 1 character, rather than the whole account?

Cacksii

Retired Admin
Hank said:
I'm kinda confused. So I will have the donator level on 1 character, rather than the whole account?
The donator will be set to that account but, as a donator, you have the ability to transfer the level to whichever account you desire it to be on via the /transferdonatorlevel command. Does that answer your question?

Hank

Bronze Member
Cacksii said:
Hank said:
The donator will be set to that account but, as a donator, you have the ability to transfer the level to whichever account you desire it to be on via the /transferdonatorlevel command. Does that answer your question?
Yes.

Cacksii

Retired Admin
Hank said:
Cacksii said:
Hank said:
Yes.
Need any more help with donation/donator questions?

Hank

Bronze Member
Cacksii said:
Hank said:
Cacksii said:
Hank said:
Yes.
No, thanks.

Copfan5

Retired Admin
Hank said:
Cacksii said:
Hank said:
Cacksii said:
Hank said:
Yes.
No, thanks.
L&A'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.