Donation page - 500 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moj0

Donator
johndoe12345 said:
https://redcountyrp.com/donation

500 error. :blankexp:

Can you screenshot your error please? As myself and a few other users have no problem gaining access to the page however I do know of some players having difficulty! :luvrcrp:

Giga

Donator
There are some technical issues that are occurring within the web server right now. We have already relayed this issue to the development team for investigation. If you manage to experience the error page while browsing, you can try to refresh the page (F5) and it will (temporarily) resolve itself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

johndoe12345

Donator
Giga said:
There are some technical issues that are occurring within the web server right now. We have already relayed this issue to the development team for investigation. If you manage to experience the error page while browsing, you can try to refresh the page (F5) and it will (temporarily) resolve itself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is definitely a technical issue. If you directly go to redcountyrp.com/donate while logged in, it gives a 500 error.

Giga

Donator
The donation portal was moved to redcountyrp.com/donation rather than the previous /donate, which is the reason why it is no longer working.

Alternatively, you can go to your character panel (choose the character you are going to be adding the donator level on from the dashboard and click on "View" below) and head to the "Donate" page.

Status
Not open for further replies.